Remember, you are never too old or too young to contribute.
Here’s how you can contribute:
- Become a CPSC sponsor – Help us prevent violent conflict and create a Peace Profession.
- Make a contribution – all are welcome, in fact needed
Make cheques out to Civilian Peace Service Canada or CPSC, and send them to:
2106-1025 Richmond Road
Ottawa, Ontario K2B 8G8
Contributions in kind
Some of the kinds of things CPSC can use are:
- Photocopying of materials
- Office/meeting space
- Coffee and food for workshops and conferences
- Materials for workshops/conferences, e.g., folders, name tags, etc.
- Computer and printing equipment
- Translation of printed materials and for bilingual meetings
- Editing/production of communications materials
- Volunteer support
- Please contact Gord Breedyk at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your interests and your skills.
Civilian Peace Service Canada’s goal is to raise a minimum of $250,000 in the next year to allow it to achieve its vision of accrediting many peace professionals and thereby contributing to preventing and stopping major violent conflicts.