Donate to the work of Civilian Peace Service Canada (CPSC)
Donations can take several forms, as follows:
Make cheques out to Civilian Peace Service Canada or CPSC, and send them to:
2106-1025 Richmond Road,
Ottawa, Ontario K2B 8G8
- Contributions in kind.
Some of the kinds of things CPSC can use are:
- Photocopying of materials
- Office / meeting space
- Coffee and food for workshops and conferences
- Materials for workshops / conferences, e.g., folders, name tags, etc.
- Computer and printing equipment
- Services, eg.,:
- Translation services, of printed materials and for bilingual meetings
- Editing / production of communications materials
- Volunteer Support
Please contact Jennifer Wiebe at email@example.com to discuss your interests and your skills.
Note: Civilian Peace Service Canada’s goal is to raise a minimum of $150,000 in the next year to allow it to achieve its vision of accrediting many peace professionals and thereby contributing to preventing and stopping major violent conflicts.